Premier Healthcare Services is currently hiring in the following positions:
- Home Health Aides - HHA
- Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
- Registered Nurse - RN
- Physical Therapists - PT
- Occupational Therapists - OT
PHS is always looking for the highest quality professionals with a clean and extremely good track record. Our clients expect us to provide them with the best care possible and our staff will most certainly reflect that as well. If you would like to be considered for a position at Premier Healthcare Services, please feel free to contact our human resource department at email@example.com (see below)
All licensed professionals must be licensed to work in the District of Columbia. For LPN's and RN's please visit the DC board of Nursing to apply for a DC license.
If you would like to be considered for a position at Premier Healthcare Services, then please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Quality Assurance Nurse (Full Time Position)
Nurse will be responsible for reviewing all patient files to assure proper documentation. Audit charts to ensure completeness as per Medicare/Medicaid guidelines. Assist with assurance and Medicare compliance training programs. Develop reference materials to resolve inadequacies.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. RN required BSN preferred.
- Licensed to work in Washington DC
- Minimum of (2) years experience
- Experience with Home Health coding or certification.
- Ability to set objectives and develop action plans, proficient with Microsoft Office
- CPR Certification required
- Pass a background check for all places lived and worked in the last 7 years
- Pass a physical test.
Compensation: Negotiable | Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org